As a wife…
1. Woke up early and made the banana pancakd for lovely hubby.
2. Made a hot Nescafe for lovely hubby.
3. Last night, ironed the whole week attires for lovely hubby.
4. Paid the Astro bill, house rent fee, water bill, car loan fee.
5. Send the clotches and wears to laundry as the washing machine got probs since last 2 weeks.
6. Went to grocery shop and bought the new cooking gas (replacement).
At the office…
1. Marking the exam papers.
2. Student consultation.
3. Discussion with peers.
Alhamdulillah Ya Allah for the blessings… 🙂
I will update my blog spontaneously which anything crossing on my mind. Just like twitter.
I miss my husband soooooo badly! He now in Labuan for almost 10 days which I had never been expected. 😦 sad. Miss him sooooo much.
There were about 5 damaged handbags! And there were placed in dustbin. Goodbye my fake Coach & LV! 😦 (have been used them for about 2-3 years as regularly change using them).
Just bought two fake Longchamps. (Hahahaha). I do not have an idea to find suitable bag to place my iPad2 especially. So just try the new ones. Hope they are lasting more than 6 months. Amin.
I got bad habit recently. I do not know how to define it either bad or common thing. Guess what? I surf youtube.com and watching the video about roller coaster. USS, legoland and etc. After that I will totally giggle alone and screaming lively. Crazy!
My hubby and I went to USS a month ago. I did not have mood yet to update those things. Sorry. 😦